Tim Scott moves backwards as Re: [at-l] Time moves forward

Chomp —
Huge thanks! It seems like our own period would be a negative number — which perhaps explains why, when they traveled back in time to 20th century Earth, they used the Julian calender designation.
>cue Spock< "Fascinating, Captain."
>cue Bones< "Dammit, Jim, I'm a bricklayer, not a clock maker!"
>cue Scotty< "Captain, that last go cost the warp engines dearly! We've got
                         to slow her down or we're not going to be able to chase our                                                                             own shadows!"
>cue Checkov< "Theese reminds me dhat all shadows are Kosacks!"
>cue Computer< "Life support compromised on Deck 12/Engineering."
>cue Red-Shirted Engineering Guy on Deck 12< "Ack! Ack! Aaaugghck!"

Live long and perspire,
Sloetrek.

>>> Tim Scott <timscott@aprisma.com> 03/31/00 10:43AM >>>
Ok,

I am really embarrased to be answering this email,
http://www.stt.org/oldarchives/stardate.txt
Basically, Roddenberry made the whole thing up. K - nuff geeking out for
now.