Re: [at-l] Re: Shelter notes

Funny thing about those cats, I had them put down due to age, but maybe
their ghosts are what I hear running on the roof at night.

They just said it was THEIR policy and since I'm not Them, and I'm not one
of Them, does the policy apply to Me?   Anyway, I got my point across, I
think.  And I don't have to put the notes at Springer, they're at Low Gap
Shelter!   They didn't tell me not to put them anywhere but at Springer.
So, if there's a problem. . . . I don't see it.

Coosa
the Blonde with short term memory loss