Re: [at-l] New uses for used stuff?

You wrote:
>>leave that nice little Latin word alone<<
Duct? As in Caesar should have duct out of his last hike to the Senate?
Oh, I see....
Say, can you imagine what hikers would be called if a significant number
of us carried our water in plastic soda bottles, carried our gear in
recycled mesh fruit bags, used shower curtains and tyvek for shelter,
used big garbage bags for rain-gear, cooked on tuna-can stoves, and went
from Trail town to Trail town seeking seasonal labor? LISTERS? ( Legal
IntraSTate Emigrants Resisting Spending? )

Al

" I shall tell you a great secret my friend. Do not wait for the last
judgement. It takes place every day."  Albert Camus