[at-l] Hello

Hello everyone,

I am a recent resubscriber to at-l.  I left the list in 1997 to finish
the AT with my wife and just now have been able to subscribe again.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of mail (at least when I was on
it last), I am only able to get the digest form.  But I just had to
have my at-l fix so I am back. I am looking forward to all the
discussions on this list.

I am a 2000-miler and proud of it.  However, I now live in Fort
Collins, CO so I am far away from home.  My wife and I are originally
from TN and we do miss the Smokies and the AT but Colorado is keeping
us busy too. ;)

Glad to be back on the list.

====================
Jason D. Johnson
PVM 2003, E10
Colorado State University
Ft. Collins, CO 80523, USA

jasondj@lamar.colostate.edu
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet
with success unexpected in common hours.
Thoreau