[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] trip reports
- Subject: [at-l] trip reports
- From: Pat Villeneuve <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:39:12 -0600
- Organization: Spencer Museum of Art - University of Kansas
Okay, someone is shaking me down for trip reports. Hard to make these
trail related, so I'll be brief:
El Paso - great Mexican food, great weather. Recommend Rosarita dried
refried beans for backpacking. Made there. Delicious.
Belgium - great food, great architecture, great art, great CHOCOLATE,
even good weather. Recommend a trip there as hike prep. Easy way to get
lots of legwork in and lots of pre-trip eating. Did I mention eating?!
;-> And, if you're there, a trip to the grocery store is mandatory.
Instead of Liptons, they have Knorr--and in much more exotic varieties.
For instance, I picked up pesto with roasted pepper. Also a huge
selection of cup-of-soup mix, including seven vegetable.
Enough? Time to go eat. I'm in the starvation stage of my jetlag. Isn't
pretty... (Don't stand between me and the food.)
Give Me Chocolate
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *