Re: [at-l] Love bug bitin' Felix again...

Dee said...
> Hmmm, I had two children by ceasarean...does that mean their
> birthdays are not really June 30 and October 28??

That's what happened to Hayley Mills and how she made all those
successful Parent Trap movies. Two of her born by Caesarian on
separate birthdays way apart, but still twins. The doctors said,
"Hayley Caesar!", then shortened to "Hail Caesar!". And the rest
is hiking history.

Datto

PS: They laugh alike, they hike alike, what a crazy pair. But
they're cousins...Wait! Wrong twins!