[at-l] Love bug bitin' Felix again...

Well, it looks like the old love bug has stung the heart of the F-man
once again. I was pretty sure that the thing with Peggy wasn't going to
last. Sometimes homelessness can be hard on a relationship. The fires
still burn for the Squid, of course. But, she WANTS to be a lawyer. I
know, I know. Shannon is still a possibility, if I'm willing to wait
until "The Man" says she's old enuff. (Sometimes I hate that man.) Eve
Baker will be gone for 5 to 6 months, so that may strain things a bit.
Unless, of course, I go hike with her. YKK is engaged to another.
Though, I may be in the bullpen on that one. POG and I have the same
birthday, and I think that is just too freaky. Am I forgetting anyone?
Anyway, I found myself to be quite smitten with another woman yesterday.
A Hoosier, a righter, a hiker...oh, the complete package. So, don't be
'sprised to get a weddin' invitation that says something like (I'll let
her pick the wording) "...to join, in Holy Matrimony, Felix J.
McGillicuddy and 'Indiana Jean' Deeds." Outstanding woman, I say. (BTW,
don't mention this to her just yet. There is still a chance that she
takes a restraining order out me and I don't want this to influence her
decision.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98