[at-l] Zero POG O'clock

Well,  it's zero POG O'clock and I just talked to Kristen on the phone. She
is leaving momentarily for lunch and the airport - arriving here in Atlanta a
little after 10pm.

She is sad to be leaving her loved ones, excited to be finally starting,
nervous about her pack weight and just allover a bundle of emotions.  We have
plans to tucker her pack tonight - she said at the last minute she just kept
throwing things in and now all her time spent purusing lightweight
backpacking sites has been wasted!

 If you have any last minutes wishes, I will print them off before I go to
the airport tonight.

POG