Re: [at-l] security...

This recent thread about job security and the stress that results from
worrying about it or wondering "do I keep my job or do I hike?" and then
pondering the consequences of quitting and debating the chances of ever
being employed again and so on is depressing.  Fortunately, a friend send
me the perfect formula for relieving that anxiety which is repeated
below...

Anti-Stress Exercise

1. Picture yourself near a stream not far from the trail.
2. Birds are chirping in the crisp, cool Appalachian mountain air.
3. Nothing can bother you here. No one knows this secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from that place called "the world." The
soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of
serenity.
5. The water is clear.
6. You can easily make out the face of the person whose head you're
holding under water.
7. There now. . .feeling better?

Al (Draggin' Anchor)