Re: [at-l] converting

Yes. The Liter is the unit of volume.

To convert from cubic inches to liters: cu. in. * 0.0163 = liters
For example: 3500 * 0.0163 = 57.05 liters.

If you want to turn that into mililiters just multiply that result by
1,000. A cubic inch contains 16.3 mililiters.

By the way one cubic inch is about 0.55 fluid ounces (US). A liter is
around 61 cubic inches.

There are many web sites that have measurement conversion calculators.
Here are a few:
http://www.kasap.usask.ca/SERVER/kasap/tables/conversion.html
http://www.mplik.ru/~sg/transl/capacity.html
http://www.iagora.com/pages/html/etc/misc/conversions.html

[ actually there is a nicer one, better interface, but I don't seem to
have it marked. ]

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **