Re: [at-l] living

>>> <Swillsing@aol.com> 03/24/00 08:19PM >>>so I am a
Certified Financial Planner and investment broker.  I'm good a helping people set and reach their goals too, so hopefully my obsession about thru hiking will be one of those goals that works for me.
Leapfrog

#### I think that's a wonderful mindset for a throughhiker. My sister, in her marathoner days, used to chant "pennies in the bank, pennies in the bank,..." on the tedious and slow long runs needed to prepare for a 'thon. Even though they didn't feel like they were getting you anywhere, each step was "another penny in the bank." Man, if that's not how you get to Maine, I don't know what it would take. Sounds like an echo of "sound financial advice", don't it?
Have a great trip, Leapfrog.

Sloetoe