[at-l] living

Hmmmm, what do I do for a living, well, I dream about the day when I can thru
hike after my last daughter finishes college!  Oh, you mean, how do I make a
money?  Well, I like to talk about money and how to get more, so I am a
Certified Financial Planner and investment broker.  I'm good a helping people
set and reach their goals too, so hopefully my obsession about thru hiking
will be one of those goals that works for me.  Until that happens, I have to
settle for shorter hikes.  For those who haven't heard, I think the whole
world knows by now, only 8 more days until I take off for Nepal to do a month
long trek in the Himalayas.  I plan to do the Annapurna Circuit and if I have
time and energy, hike up to the Annapurna Base Camp Santuary.

Soooo, the end of next week, I will be signing off for two months, you'll
behave yourselves while I'm gone!  :)

Leapfrog