Re: [at-l] jobs

KC,

Your life followed a natural transition.
From law enforcement with handcuffs and dogs (with rope & beans),
to a dominatrix with whips & leather bondage supplies.
I would say you showed some "restraint" in your description.....

As for B & D... Well, we all knew it took Discipline to hike the trail....
Wish I could
have shared her campfire on the trail... Bet it was interesting....

Russ (SMB& D master........Slow Meandering Backpacker and daydreamer....)

In a message dated 03/23/2000 3:42:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,