[at-l] what do I do for a job?

I always have a hard time explaining this.  I'm trained as a psychologist.
But I gave up private practice after only about 2 years.  Now I'm a
clinician/administrator at a school for kids with autism and behavior
disorders.  I also carry a full-time course load teaching graduate students
in psychology and education.  I work two jobs to support my mortgage, car
payments, daughter's tuition and two horses, and the occasional adventure.
Most days I'm too busy to think about the fact that there are a lot of other
things I'd rather be doing.  But recently I've been asking myself, Why?

Big Blue Frog (who is really looking forward to a section hike in April)