Re: [at-l] re: Life with Earthworm...

The thing I have enjoyed with this thread is how it deals with what we "do"
- as opposed to who we "are. " I often find myself in the trap of
describing my work and profession as my identity. I need the hike to help
get to the Zen of being in the here and now. My profession and possessions
only define the shackles and raiments I wear during this interval of life.
Real life is more elusive to define.

To all you 40-somethings wondering what you want to be when you grow up -
Salute! I hope to keep growing and wondering a bit longer. The trip is not
the destination, and the destination is not the trip.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA