[at-l] jobs

> Reminds me that we hikers come from all walks <sneaky pun> of life.  Since
> the list is so quiet, why don't we each take a moment to inform the list
what
> we do for a living?

I used to be in law enforcement (favorite was K-9 work),,,did many many
different kinds of jobs in my life time,,, and now,,,I am a kept womyn,,,I
am training as a Dominatrix ,,,I also make leather equipment for the BDSM
(Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/submissive, Sado/Masochist)community,,,I am
also involved in a local BDSM and Gay/Lesbian/Transgendered/Bisexual
political group. I have finally found my niche in life!!!!
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
 and disturb the comfortable.*