Re: [at-l] External frame packs

In a message dated 3/23/00 7:12:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
DataBook97@aol.com writes:

<< Unfortunately, for some reason that I don't understand, Jansport
 discontinued the D-3 pack about two years ago. >>

Hey - thats MY pack :)  I love it.  I still haven't discovered the joys of an
internal. I just don't like them much.  I love my pack, I love my pack, I
love my pack.  That hipbelt is what makes the D3 so wonderful, although it
adds a bit of weight.  It's worth it to be able to carry more weight
comfortably, though.

I don't know WHY JanSport discontinued this fine pack - but they fix it for
me whenever it breaks, for free, so I think I'll be carrying it forever.

The Redhead