Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

Well, okay, I guess I'll jump in too.  I've been lurking for a couple
weeks now, just enjoying the ride. :-)

I'm a professional support team for my wife, who is doing her PhD in
School Psychology.  I know she will handle those kids better than I
did in my one year of teaching 8th grade science. :-0

Anyway, right now I actually get paid to play one the computer all
day.  Oh, no wait, you mean I'm supposed to answer those questions
they send me?  I do support for Toshiba computers on their Compuserve
Forum, and also play around with whatever computers they let me get
my hands on.  Trying to teach myself a little PHP and Perl hacking
for fun and keeping my mind flexible for whenever I have to get a new
job, just to keep up with my wife's career moves. :-)

I've also worked in a camera store and a computer store, been a staff
photographer on an archaeology dig in Jordan, spent a year in Dental
school racking up debts, canoed up to a moose while it was swimming
across a lake and sat in a rowboat and watched in awe as an Orca swam
by, ten feet away.

--
Brad Wilson - Thru hike on perpetual hold. :-(