RE: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

>> Since the list is so quiet, why don't we each take a moment to inform the
list what
 we do for a living?  >>

If I told myself what I did, I'd have to shoot myself. But since it'd take
too long to figure it out in the first place, I'm probably safe. If I told
you, I'd have a peck of lawyers crawling up my back.

For profit I generally sit most of the day in my home office, writing what
ever software someone wants. I do network maintenance for a client that
won't trust anyone else. Just why he trusts me is still a mystery.

For fun, I do a few websites, analyze the inter-workings of the universe,
design and make backpacking equipment and make a vain attempt at jotting
down a coherent thought or two.

35 days from now, I'll be on the PCT wondering why I'm not home and working.
But not for long!

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
PCT 2000 - http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000