Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

I had put in for an early retirement at 55, but they said I was too
valuable to replace as maintenance supervisor for the Department of
Social Services in New York State. Then I had a stroke and they could
not retire me fast enough!  Now I do a lot of social action, especially
with homophobic issues and the death penalty.  On the side I am co owner
of a small goat herd.  I am making plans to be a part of the class of
2001 on the AT.  Perhaps you will see me there. I will be the one with
the limp.

Phil