[at-l] Felix and his . . . shenanigans . . .

n a message dated 3/22/00 6:53:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< Heck, a couple of 'em are even her sisters. >>

Now, Felix - I wasn't going to post publicly the complicated way in which my
daughters last name became the same as mine.  I thought you were just keeping
quiet and being sensible about the whole thing.

and I don't THINK we're related, by other than marriage (which I still have a
lawyer figuring that one ) - but Wildbill could probably tell us.

In any case, I think you need to recall your wild accusations - otherwise, I
might have to point out the time you were in the area and cops came to my
door . . . looking for you.  (sure, they SAID they wanted to GIVE you money,
something about a prize, but I KNEW they were up to something, so I told them
you left Erwin going NORTH.)

<g>

The Redhead