Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

I am an underemployed compuer programmer. Granted that is probably mostly
my fault because I choose not to do Windows work, but... I've had the
pleassure of working on rojets that actually might do some good if they
ever see the light of day. I've gotten to work with non-mainstream stuff
which is often vastly better to work with and a lot more interesting.
I'm beginning to wonder if I should do something else though I'm not sure
what (science, education, writing, these are all things that interest me).

I also do a lot of volunteer work. I spend a good deal of time at The Ark
<www.a2ark.org> (4 shows this week:  Luka Bloom, Groupa, Robert Earl
Keen, and Hot Club of Cow Town) which is a non-profit club that has
showcased music performers for over 30 years here in Ann Arbor. I also do
volunteer work at the Hands On Museum which is an interactive science
museum for children and adults alike.  Getting people to explore the
world around them can be a lot of fun.

If I could get to place to hike (kayak, snowshoe, ski) more easily I
would certainly do hiking than I currently do. But, the logistics of
getting to a trail head are often much tougher than the actual hike
itself to work out.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **