Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

>why don't we each take a moment to inform the list what
> we do for a living?

Interesting thread.  It puts a little more flesh on those of you whom I've
never met -- which is all of you...

I'm being paid a handsome salary for not going to work anymore (yeah,
right!!).  I retired from active duty after 35+ years in 1997.  At the
present time my wife and I are preparing the land with our own two hands -
well four hands between the both of us - for a house to be built.  We bought
several acres of densely wooded property in rural SC, 25 miles from
Charleston and have spent the last year and a half doing our best to
preserve each and every tree and still carve out a house site, septic site,
garage/workshop site and more than a quarter mile of driveway.  I hike on
occasion and intend to thru hike when house is done and spouse is safely
ensconced therein.

Al (Draggin' Anchor)