Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

Greetings,

I'm a case manager with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and I
supervise about 65 banks headquartered in the South.  Previously, I was a
bank examiner (conjure up the image of the examiner in It's A Wonderful
Life), an unholy mix of investigator, accountant, and attorney.  My travels
to examine banks ranged from the NOLA CBD to Miami to New England; the
lessons of my travels include that Louisiana coffee is strong, Cuban coffee
is stronger, and a lobster dinner can actually be cheap.  Oh yeah, and
things aren't always as they seem in the French Quarter.

Take Care,

Tim Rich
Kennesaw, GA