Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

In a message dated 3/22/0 09-19-35, TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:

>Reminds me that we hikers come from all walks <sneaky pun> of life.  Since
>the list is so quiet, why don't we each take a moment to inform the list
>what we do for a living?

Yeehaw! Since Aug. '99 I've been a retired nomad--uh--not to be confused with
the tent. ;-)

Before that I was a  writer/editor/PR person for the KY Dept. of
Agriculture-- doing desktop publishing, putting out a newspaper, brochures,
press releases, informational booklets, working on special events, all that
kind of thing.
Vcat