Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

In a message dated 3/22/00 8:08:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

> Quick, Earthworm - before she totally destroys your reputation as a
Librarian

Reminds me that we hikers come from all walks <sneaky pun> of life.  Since
the list is so quiet, why don't we each take a moment to inform the list what
we do for a living?  I'll start.

I'm a CPA currently underemployed doing tax returns.  Presently looking for a
job in sales.

Give Me Chocolate, will you chime in on this one?  C'mon, I promise nobody
will laugh -- much!  :)