[at-l] Life with Earthworm

Just want to publicly thank Earthworm for not only putting me up for a week
whilst I browse the FL State Archives, but also cooking, cleaning, doing
laundry...geez! I'm not used to this! She went well beyond the call of duty
for a houseguest, even a hiker trash houseguest, by not only shuttling me on
one hike but accompanying me on another, despite her sore foot...AND by
celebrating my birthday (with a lovingly crafted cake with a candle on the
summit of Springer) several days early... WOW. This lady is something.
Between the kindness and the call of Spring(er), it's enough to drive me to
poetry!

Cheers, Navigator
PS. The gutters look good