[at-l] Hiking Rates

What's all this business I'm reading these days about 'hiking
rates'? Why can't we all just hike at our own pace without
someone always having to measure everything? Next thing you know,
someone's going to be out there measuring how everyone has their
hiking poles set. And then after that...

    [Ahh..Datto. It's the Federal Reserve that's hiking
    interest rates this week. Nothing to do with
    hiking per se.]

Oh...

Nevermind.

Datto