[at-l] Section hike planning

I'm just about done for my section next week from Glassmine Gap to Fontana
Dam. If I reach Fontana by Thursday AM, I hope to walk on into the Smokies
and try for either Clingman's dome or Newfound Gap by Sunday. David
Addleton is providing driving assistance. My youngest daughter is providing
distraction (hearing for her 2nd speeding ticket 95 in 65 mph zone Monday -
should lose license for 6 months and stay alive).

I know the address for mail drop to NOC for food and such. Could anyone
shed light on the situation at Fontana? Is there a drop on the trail, or
will I need to plan to go into the village? I am getting antsy!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA