Re: [at-l] What Trail Angeling is all about

Speaking fo rmyself I have been out on some rather dreary days where I've
not wanted to get moving from either my cozy tent or a shelter (notice
how rain always sounds much worse on a tent?) and I've spent the hours
reading a book or writing. I can be a very happy person just reading a
book as I lounge about in camp. I'm sure other hikers have had similar
experiences.

I'm still trying to decide what book(s) to take on my hike. Should they
be fiction, if so , wht type; non-fiction, same question applies; books
that I have read before and know I'll enjoy like spending time with a
good old friend; or, unread works that I may find just aren't interesting
to me. Decisions decisions.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **