Re: [at-l] Monday, March 20, 2000

Thomas McGinnis wrote:

> This is your time here, to do what you will do:
> Your life is NOW!
> Your life is now!
> Your life is now!
> In this undiscovered moment,
> Lift your head up above the crowd!
> We could shake this world,
> If you would only show us how
> Your life is Now!
> Your life is Now!
> Your life is Now!
> Your life is Now!
>
> Have just an extraordinary day,
> Sloetoe'79
>
> *And thanks to John Mellencamp for another great tune.

May I add a note to this (ask rhetorically, of course, as I will add my note all the same):

The first time I heard this song was while the cold winds were biting my cheeks as I looked out from the tower on Clingman's Dome. The highest point of the Trail, the greatest day of my life, December 26th, 1998. My life was, indeed, then.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98