[at-l] Emer Prep

Solar Bear correctly stated that we do not rely upon cell phones or any
other electronic devices in our emer prep merit badge.  I brought the
subject up because our 13 year olds are more prepared than most through
hikers!!!  Do you all have a compas and a map?  How about iron rations.
Do you have a sling in your first aid kit?  How about a pressure bandage?
 My kit contains a needle and surgical thread (You would have to be in
pretty desperate shape to let me stich you up).  Most people should not
carry these items, but how about butterfly bandaids.  Do you know how to
signal a search plane?   Hummm????  Inquiring minds want to know.

Grey Owl

Stupidity should be painful!!!!!!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.