[at-l] bounce boxes

I've learned that the MSR Whisperlite is a great little stove if it is
maintained. Because I am a section hiker, I only clean my Whisperlite
once or twice each year.

For those who have used a Whisperlite on an extended basis, as in a thru
hike, how often did you tear down your stove and clean it? I'm wondering
if it wouldn't be a good idea to put a repair kit in a bounce box so the
Whisperlite could be cleaned every time I get to a town......when I
finally get to thru hike.
Hopeful
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.