[at-l] I'm off...

Well, it's time for me to turn my back on this campfire and head off.  In
seven more days I'll be joining the class of 2000 as I walk up Springer
Mountain early Monday morning.  I've enjoyed (most) of the time spent on
this list, but am gladly trading in my e-mail for the white blazes.

No, I'm not taking a 'puter or a cell phone, I don't plan on being rescued,
and I am indifferent about the prospects of encountering the moderator of
that other list.  I do hope, however, to randomly bump into a few of you
along the way.

I'll leave you with this little quote from singer/songwriter Greg Brown-

"My friends are gettin older,
so I guess I must be too.
Without their loving kindness,
I don't know what I'd do.