Re: [at-l] Itinerary for itinerant, a few ideas. . .

You can find out what the postage will be online at:
http://postcalc.usps.gov/

Wildbill

In a message dated 03/17/2000 3:31:27 PM EDT, Kennysroom@aol.com writes:

<< Just to second Baltimore Jack's post on Priority Mail..... I just shipped
9
 boxes yesterday, and the difference for Priority Mail ran about 5 cents per
 box.  That's right....for one more nickel I got (sort-of) guaranteed
 shipping. I don't even pretend to know how or why it worked out that
 way.....but I'm quite happy it did!  Just ask your local, friendly
postmaster
 for more info.  Happy hiking,
 Kim >>