[at-l] christopher robbins

>Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:02:49 PST
>From: "Mara Factor" <m_factor@hotmail.com>
>Subject: [at-l] One year ago today...
>

>Actually, does anyone out there know if Christopher Robbin finished?  Last
>saw of him was at Rusty's.  I know he continued from there but I don't know
>if/when he finished.

Hi Stitches:

Trailjournals.com says Christopher Robbins finished on October 10. It also
gives his email address. I have sent email there a few times but have
received no replies.  It is a hotmail address and he may not be checking it.
I have a website for him but it now seems to no longer exist.

Glad to hear you are doing well and want to let you know I have enjoyed your
informative posts to the trail lists. When you get back please contact us as
we would like some more info about resupply in the Whites when we finish
this year. Hope to see you this summer.

Pa