[at-l] Latest ATN (was: Fundraising)

"Kenneth R. Knight" <krk@home.msen.com> wrote:
> ...but I still haven't gotten the latest ATN.
> Grumble... I feel left out.

	It looks like there are several? many? who have yet to receive
it, including me.  I've been trying to call, using the toll-free no.,
all morning to ask Membership to send me one directly; but the line
hasn't been answered and clicks over to the answering machine.  When
I get home this afternoon, I'm going to call the regular number, if
the issue isn't in my mailbox.  They told me earlier in the week that they
*thought* all the issues are mailed out from the printer (in Kentucky) at
the same time.  I find that hard to believe, in this case.
	I wonder if ATC needs to investigate.  I, for one, am not at all
happy about this.
	-- eArThworm