Re: [at-l] Thru-hiker film

100 speed slide film produces better results-- if you're carrying a SLR
camera. Otherwise, YMMV, you takes your chances...these new lightweight point
& shoots (like my Olympic Stylus) seem to *require* 400 speed film to
compensate for the optics.

For slide film, Fuji tends to run heavy on blues and greens -- very nice for
woodlands photography. Kodak is warm, heavy on reds and oranges -- good for
people shots, indoor photography, rock formations, crystals, but not so good
for the long green tunnel. I stick with Fuji most of the time, since most of
my shots are outdoors.

Cheers, Navigator

Headed out to capture some wildflowers AND caverns tomorrow...with a Nikon
FE-2 and Fuji Velvia. :)