[at-l] re:Vasque Sundowners

EJ  I have had the same experience with my feet over the years.  Started out
being a 7 1/2 and after barefooting etc. grew to a 10 very wide.  Also
arthritis in my toe joints make them even wider.  I've been day hiking in my
Sauconys(only shoe i can find to fit).  But I fell this weekend and hurt my
knee big time so have been wondering about getting a sturdier hiking boot.
But need big time wide toe box.  Any other suggestions from anyone as to
wide light weight boots?  Nancy