Re: [at-l] Thru-hiker medical coverage

Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Indiana (Anthem Insurance Companies,
Inc.) short term major medical coverage (doesn't cover
pre-existing conditions nor any condition that could have been
properly diagnosed by a doctor in the last five years).

The premium for me runs about $250 for a six month policy that
includes a $1000 deductible, with the amount between $1000 and
$5000 covered 80% by BC/BS. The costs over $5000 are covered 100%
by BC/BS.

I'm not sick or pregnant either and don't have any pre-existing
conditions.

I guess one never knows how all this kind of thing is going to
fly unless a major injury occurs, hmmm? I think I'll avoid the
test.

Datto