[at-l] RUCK CENTRAL now in service!

http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck

Check it out! :)
Keep in mind that the all-photo pages will take a little while to load.

LOTS of new photos, some new information, all new presentation. Many thanks
are due to Redhead, who maintained this puppy while I was otherwise occupied,
and Pittsburgh, Vcat, POG, JohnO, and others who've donated photos. You can
help too...there are a few places that need more information and photos
filled out, especially when it comes to Minirucks (Sloetoe? Solophile?),
reviews, and comments...I did NOT want to sully anyone's copyright by taking
comments and reviews from postings. If you have anything to share, please get
in touch!

Cheers, Navigator