Re: [at-l] Resupply in the Whites

Well as long as you are comfortable with how you look. Don't worry if
people stare. Always could tell the Americans from the locals in Germany
as we passed through city parks where mem and women were topless. The
former stared.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **