Re: [at-l] straight?

Datto,,,take a hike
lol,,,for those that don't know this is a JOKE,,,just a JOKE,,,Datto is my
friend,,,or at least used to be my friend ,,, seriously,,,have a great Hike
Datto,,and I'll be looking for you out there! I still have my alligator shot
gun!
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
 and disturb the comfortable.*