[at-l] Gary & Millie Buffington Are Heading North

Was talking to Mother Hen & she relayed that Millie & Gary Buffington
started northbound from Springer at 9am today.  Nimblewill Nomad & Dave
Horten were with them for send off.  As a matter of fact Dave will be
hiking also running with them for a few days.  I think Gary & Millie will
be slowly hiking thus letting Dave do all the running he wants;)  I hope
Gary brought his ER picture to show everyone during dinner time?  Wish I
was around when he begins to make his world famous pancakes at hostels
along the way.
John O

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html