Re: [at-l] storage space

Here in the Boston area (not near downtown, though), a 10'x12' cost close to
$100/mo. now.  This was not a ground floor unit but there was an elevator.

I did not get a climate controlled unit but the storage building was large
enough that the outside conditions were somewhat moderated.  All of my stuff
came out just as it went in - except what the movers damaged - but that's
another whole story.

I'll second what POG said...  I put my stuff into storage in July of 1997
for a few months - maximum of six months - and I finally got it out this
January.  :-)  My stuff was definitely not worth what I paid to keep it in
storage for 2.5 years.  It was worth it for 6 months though.

FWIW, when the stuff went into storage, it was <$85/mo.  There were two
increases while I was there bringing it to ~$98/mo.  I had them
automatically charge it to my credit card each month so my support only had
to worry about one bill each month.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99