Re: [at-l] storage space

That depends on where you live and whether it is necessary to have air
conditioning or not.  In some places, it is a good idea, if you want your
music to be audible when you return.  For a 10X10 (without air) the price
in the DC area was between $100-125/month.  If you are a creative packer,
that should be enough for a one bedroom. If not, you might want to get a
larger one. It costs more if you are on the ground floor instead of
upstairs.
Ginny

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:14:13 EST Tayta15@aol.com writes:
> I'll be heading out for the trail one year from now and will have to
> throw
> all my stuff into a rented storage space....before i head out and
> start
> pricing them can anyone tell me what the average cost is so i dont
> get ripped
> off....i have a 750 sq. ft apartment with a good amount of stuff
> (bed,2
> couches,entertaiment center,30" tv,dining set,2 book cases,bedroom
> furniture,endtables,and a bunch of smaller stuff)...what would the
> monthly
> cost be for a storage unit ????

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.