[at-l] storage space

I'll be heading out for the trail one year from now and will have to throw
all my stuff into a rented storage space....before i head out and start
pricing them can anyone tell me what the average cost is so i dont get ripped
off....i have a 750 sq. ft apartment with a good amount of stuff (bed,2
couches,entertaiment center,30" tv,dining set,2 book cases,bedroom
furniture,endtables,and a bunch of smaller stuff)...what would the monthly
cost be for a storage unit ????