Re: [at-l] storage space

No idea what to expect to pay, but a few words of caution. Look for fire
protection, and especially look for flood protection. It will do you no
good to return to find that you paid storage for ashes or (even worse)
waterlogged trash. We had this bad experience in Franklin, VA after Floyd
last year, with essentially no way for it to be insured or salvaged.

I like the way you are planning ahead.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA