Re: [at-l] What If the Corporate World ran your thru-hike?

Hey, you fergot about me!

As a technical writer and bona fide "word engineer," I
must require that all regulations be submitted to me
for proper review and editing. Once I have edited the
rough draft, I will send an electronic copy to each
author for their second review. Then we can go back
and forth, citing line numbers as needed, and create
the next draft. Then, we can send a Draft Copy to the
Project Manager for his/hyr comments. Of course, we'll
end up having to write a new draft, since the PM won't
approve and will want us to start again from scratch.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BEGIN HIKING UNTIL THESE
REGULATIONS ARE FINALIZED! ONCE WE HAVE ALL EM-DASHES
AND SEMI-COLONS IN PLACE, AND ALL HEADINGS ARE
UNIFORM, AND ALL SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT ERRORS HAVE
BEEN CORRECTED, *THEN* WE CAN THINK ABOUT TAKING
ACTION!

Nina Baxley
Documentation Department
98 more days till this madness ends ... :)

--- Thomas McGinnis <tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us>

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club's website at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub