[at-l] What If the Corporate World ran your thru-hike?

What if the Corporate World ran your thru-hike?

Human Resources Department: "You left the policy manual at
home...for God's sake why??"

Accounting Department: "...and as you can see from the chart on
Page 3 labeled 'Northbound', this is where the cost of Compeed
intersected the line labeled 'Budget' at a place called Hawk
Mountain Shelter. I think I can speak for the entire company when
we call this completed thru-hike a resounding success."

Engineering Department:
Manufacturing:
Information Technology Department:

Datto